Getting a Visa

Applying for a Study Visa (C-3 visa : for 90 days)


If you want to get a visa, you should finalize registration (file your application and make the payment for 3 month tuition) at least a month prior to the registration deadline.


After registration the Institute will issue the admission letter for your visa. As the requested documents for your visa could be different depending on your nationality.


Hand in the required documents for issue a visa to the local Korean embassy or consulate.
※ Upon expiration of the 90 day visa, it is impossible to extend the duration of the visa in Korea. You will have to apply for it again outside of Korea.